German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Says Belgian Shepherd, but I don't see a difference. If she is not pure GSD, please remove this post. I live in CT, and am willing to help transport.

On another note, I'm glad I found this classified site. It's like craigslist all over.

http://hartford.kijiji.com/c-Pets-Dogs-puppies-for-sale-GREAT-DOG-IN-NEED-OF-HOME-W0QQAdIdZ57387941

Quote: GREAT DOG IN NEED OF HOME
Price: Free
Ad ID: 57387941
Visits: 175

Street address: Burt Drive, Middlefield, 06455 View map
Date Listed: Jun-16-08

Free to a great home. Pearl is a Belgium Shepard approximately 5 years old. She weights about 80 lbs. She needs to be in a home with no other animals, and no small children. She likes to jump and play. She needs a home that can give her attention and train her properly. She was my mother’s dog and I’m not able to keep her with me. I already have cats, dogs and 2 kids. She wants to be the dominant dog of the group. She is very lovable and smart. She loves to have her belly rubbed and wants to snuggle with you. With a little training (my mother only taught the basics) she would be great! Pearl is house broken and would be a great watch dog too. She means a lot to my mom, but I just don’t have the right house for her to be in. She should have a fenced in yard to run and play. If you have the prefect home that she really needs to have, please contact me ASAP. She has to live out in a garage right now. Will be willing to travel to bring her to a new home. Call – days, (203) 710-2183 or nights, (860) 349-9487 ask for Toni.

·
Registered
782 Posts
she has to live in the garage?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts