German Shepherds Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
LOL, I think Rocky is convinced that if he waits long enough I will just give him a "good" treat.

Don't have to tell ya, DH was not too happy LMAO

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Sarge gets a lot of different stuff, Its only my wife and I and she cooks like shes feeding pattons army so theres always leftovers. Im not a huge fan of leftovers, depending on what it is. So a lot of time it ends up in sarges bowl. If we cook burgers on the grill he gets a couple of those. You cant open the fridge without him hearing the door open and he comes flying and slids to a stop sitting and looking up at you...lol

Thats why he waits to see before eating his food.

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
LOL Definitely don't do that with Rocky. Once in a while we will throw him a treat, but not very often. He hunger strikes to often.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Sarge is the original garbage disposal, He will eat just about anthing. I know it sounds we feed him a lot of crap but its really not like that. He gets a lot of people treats but its with moderation. We went out steaks the other night with another couple. After everyone was finished eating we got a doggie bag and took sarge all the left over steak.

That took about 15 seconds for him to polish off..lol

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
LOL Butch I would love to have a human garbage disposal, but instead I have a dog with allergies, a severe gas problem (if given the wrong food) and will fast for days waiting for more "people food".

It is obvious from the posts you make about Sarge that you take great care of him. Besides lots of people do all home-cooked. You just have Sarge on a diet of kibble and home-cooked. With refridgerator raiding with Dad at night LOL

21 - 25 of 25 Posts