German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Please consider the state of the USA when putting people down. This was part of the E-mail we got today. notice the reason!

I am writing you in desperation.
I have a 4 year old white male German Shepherd who I can no longer care for. He is a family dog, loving and sweet. I have been trying to find a new home for some time now - to no avail. My husband and I have recently had our house foreclosed on and we will not be able to take him with us. I do not want to send him to the pound. He deserves much better than that. We have had him since he was a pup.

So to say he NEVER had a loving home is wrong, or they would just dump him at the pound without even thinking twice. Have you ever tried to find a place that allows a big dog? Not fun lately.

·
Registered
96 Posts
We are working with the owners. He is now up on our petfinder page. They still have a little time before moving. If by then they haven't found a home, we told them we would make room for him.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.