German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a big fan of Michael Ellis' training system and own two of his DVDs (Raising Your Puppy and Playing Tug with Your Dog) which were both really informative. I've been trying to decide if the Power of Training Your Dog with Food DVD is something I should pick up now that it's on sale on Leerburg. Is there anyone who already owns the Power of Training Your Dog with Food DVD and can tell me what's covered in it? The video description just seems to talk about how they updated the video since the first release, but doesn't actually say what's discussed in the video.

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
I'm a big fan of Michael Ellis' training system and own two of his DVDs (Raising Your Puppy and Playing Tug with Your Dog) which were both really informative. I've been trying to decide if the Power of Training Your Dog with Food DVD is something I should pick up now that it's on sale on Leerburg. Is there anyone who already owns the Power of Training Your Dog with Food DVD and can tell me what's covered in it? The video description just seems to talk about how they updated the video since the first release, but doesn't actually say what's discussed in the video.
I've watched a lot of his videos and I'm honestly not positive what was on what video anymore.

But I got a lot put of his method with food and huge improvement in my dog. If you like him and you like training with food you probably will like the dvd

·
Registered
923 Posts
I have not watched that one (I did buy Raising Your Puppy) but I like all of Michael Ellis' stuff so I would imagine it would be informative!

·
Registered
5,802 Posts
I have not watched that one (I did buy Raising Your Puppy) but I like all of Michael Ellis' stuff so I would imagine it would be informative!
I think this is an excellent video if you were going to buy just one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts