German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our breeder invited us to meet the Mother of our future puppy (Dad is in LA).

We were so very impressed! By the dog, the breeder, everything!

The dog was the most well behaved and loving dog we could imagine. Throught the whole time, you could see the deepest bond between the breeder and dog ...

We brought the scent back to our kitties and they licked our hands : )

The puppy will be born end of September!

Starting at 5 weeks, we were kindly invited to visit every weekend till it's time -- which we will!

Thank you for all your great support!

Tanya

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Sounds like a great day. Congratulations. Sounds like around Thanksgiving time to bring the new family member home!

Are you guys going to go over to the Schutzhund club to watch any of the training and work during your "waiting" time?

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tracy,

The breeder is http://www.witmertyson.com/. The litter will be from Branja and Quartz. If you look under "litters" you will see them -- this is a repeat mating...

Samuel, yes, it'll be another very special Thanksgiving with so much to be thankful for.. We are doing a LOT of reading of the books recommended here and, yes, are planning to visit a number of the training classes in preparation ...

Tanya

·
Registered
7,782 Posts
COOL! (After the breeder was posted, I remembered seeing the other thread.)

I don't know anything about this breeder personally, but I have heard VERY good things about them from a LOT of people!

·
Registered
228 Posts
That's so awesome Tanya!

You need to post pictures pronto once you get the little guy/girl.

I've read up alot on the breed(my first pup ever), but still have found alot of great advice from the members on this board since I've been here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts