German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jake has been soo good lately I bought him some canned Merrick as a special treat to mix with his kibble.He went totally nuts over it banging his dish for more,Can't afford it except as special treat but wonder what other puppers have thought of it!

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Elmo and Molly love Merricks! I mix a few spoons of it into their kibble at night. In the morning, they get just dry kibble. Elmo doesn't miss a meal since we've started giving them the Merricks. If we're late feeding him, he will start walking around the house with his bowl.

Their favorites are: Thanksgiving Dinner, French Country Cafe and Grammy's Pot Pie.

·
Registered
7,782 Posts
Mine love the canned.
My GSD also LOVES the Merrick Wilderness Blend kibble. My "Heeler" will eat the Wilderness Blend kibble, buy he likes Canidae Lamb and Rice better. (If given both at the same time, he eats the Canidae first.)

·
Registered
797 Posts
I agree. Mine really love the canned Merrick. I bought a few cans to mix in with the kibble Canidae to see how they liked it. I put about 1/2 can split up in 3 bowls mixed with the dry and they ate it right up and licked the bowl clean. I will be buying more as I like to mix just a tad bit of canned food in with the dry to excite them when they are ready for supper.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
My two puppers LOVE the Before Grain Tripe. The smell makes me want to barf. It smells just as bad when it comes out as it does going in.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I used to mix dry with canned Merick, and Safir loved it for a while (about 6 months or so)...then one day he decided it he can't stand it anymore, and now, if I add to his dry he will turn his nose like the smell makes him sick and walk away

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will try Merricks dry gravy kibble it is available at my local agway who have chosen to carry almost all food mentioned on this board YAY but darn making me really think!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts