German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Petfinder Adoptable Dog | German Shepherd Dog | Meriden, CT | MAC/Kylie/URGENT !

MAC/Kylie/URGENT !

The email I just got on this poor girl said that she is literally killing herself with her stress level. She has lost weight, her coat is coming out and they are seriously worried that her health will fail, although she is NOT sick now.

"She is increasingly getting worse at the aco in meriden...totally stressed, losing weight and just giving up..! She no longer smiles.. no longer wants anything to do with anyone...she is not sick as she has been brought to the vet..wormed.. extra feedings.. etc... stress kills.. and it is killing this wonderful dog.... please forward this to all you know."

She does not appear to have been well socialized and it is not recommended to place her with other dogs or cats.

Phone: (203) 238-365
Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Oh that is soooo horrible!!! I wish I had room but I have my hands full with Tessa right now!! Can't somebody help her?!?!! PLEASE!!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
That's just depressing.

Can anyone help this poor girl? :(

·
Registered
751 Posts
bump

·
Registered
184 Posts
From their Facebook page, looks like she may have an adopter! (Not a done deal yet it seems, but fingers crossed for a Christmas miracle for this girl!)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
prayers an adoption goes through! i hate seeing GSDs in shelters! they are one of those breeds that just dont handle it well at all!!!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Her updated PF listing also says
"KYLIE WILL BE GOING HOME after a short stay with us here at mhs to gain some weight..... another vet check to make sure all is well... and she will be off to her new loving home...MANY THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT MADE THIS POSSIBLE!! Together we can create changes!"
Fingers crossed that it will indeed happen and stick.

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
:happyboogie:Best news ever for Kylie - hope you get some Christmas turkey sweetie....

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I want to let everyone know that GSRNE tried to help this girl more than once. This shelter is not rescue friendly, unfortunately, and Kylie is also dog aggressive, which makes it hard for our foster homes.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Does that mean she didn't get out???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts