German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I like to play games with Maya, it´s something for us to do together when i´m busy with college but squeeze in some time. So far we tried hide and seek, hidding treats or toys around the house so she has to sniff them out, I put her toys in some places where she has to figure out how to get it, and then there are teaching some fun tricks ( haven´t done that in a while) any other ideas on what i can do that will stimulate her so she doesn´t get bored? =]

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
i think it was onyx girl that had some equipment for inside dog sort of gymnastics. hopefully she will jump in and explain this, or if i am mistaken the person that did this will. if they don't i will see if i can find the old post and direct you to it.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Chiefs favorite toys are the IQ treat ball, kong wobbler, everlasting treat ball, everlasting chew ball(his all time I breathe favorite) and his new toy that he loves is the pickle pocket. All them are very stimulating for him and he will play with them for ever and of course healthy recipes frozen in his kong.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts