German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dog just turn 2 on June 7th. I realized that on his 1st birthday I bought him one of those indestructible balls with feet. He absolutely abuses that toy and he wont go anywhere without it.

Ex. He now stares into the back yard and if a bird or heaven forbid a squirel land there he goes nuts. Barking up a storm and jumping in the air. I then open the door to let him chase the animal and right when I open the door he will initially run out then turn around and grab this ball and carry it with him in his mouth while he barks at the animal.

Does anyone else's dog do this? it does not bother me, but I have never seen a dog do this.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me see if I can find it. It was only like 8 bucks at my feed store and it may or may not be for horses . . . kidding, but lemme check to see if I can get a name.

·
Registered
658 Posts
LOL! I think that's cute. We have these stuffed monkey dolls and before she greets us, it's a must. Sometimes, we go walking while she's still holding it.

I compare it to a child with their favorite blankey or teddy bear. Not to make dog's sound human or anything but it's hard not to.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont know if links are ok but this is it

No clue what size his is, but it is about 5-6 inches tall. Im not sure if that makes it medium or large though. My says KUZ toy, but it might be CUZ.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
~

LOL! I think that's cute. We have these stuffed monkey dolls and before she greets us, it's a must. Sometimes, we go walking while she's still holding it.

I compare it to a child with their favorite blankey or teddy bear. Not to make dog's sound human or anything but it's hard not to.
haha ya this is exactly what he does! He runs around in the yard with it, and I have to force him to leave it here when we go places!

·
Registered
995 Posts
Thank you Texas! Gonna get one and tell my dog to love it like yours so she's not eating all the dead carcasses on our walks.

·
Registered
9,354 Posts
Barking up a storm and jumping in the air. I then open the door to let him chase the animal and right when I open the door he will initially run out then turn around and grab this ball and carry it with him in his mouth while he barks at the animal.

Does anyone else's dog do this? it does not bother me, but I have never seen a dog do this.

Hahahhaaa, we need a video of this!

Hans has the one that crackles when he bites it.
Amazon.com: JW Pet Company Crackle Heads Crackle Cuz Dog Toy, Small, Colors Vary: Pet Supplies

1 - 8 of 8 Posts