German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Memorial to Hottie

We do not really know what happened, but he went from being able to cope to just giving up in 24 hours. In so much pain he did not want to get up, to eat etc. His eyes were like a glass doll. My vet thought maybe he had a stroke but its hard to say, and would not matter.
Hottie was like " my heart dog"- the one attached to your heart and soul. Both of us feel like we are totally numb and on 'auto pilot'. We found out yesterday some good news, but even that is hard to rejoice in. ( independant of Hottie).
I keep reading " Footprints"- I just feel like I am being carried right now.

·
Registered
9,796 Posts

I'm so sorry for your loss.
Hottie

·
Registered
2,894 Posts

What a moving, heartfelt tribute to your Hottie. I'm so sorry for your loss. Rest in peace, Hottie.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts

Im sorry for your loss, It must have been tough to put that together. Someday Ill be doing that for Sarge. I cant even imagine how hard it will be.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts

It never gets any better. You feel the same with the loss of your hundredth pet as you did with your last. May Hottie rest in peace. Take care.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts

I am so very sorry for your loss. Hottie was a beautiful boy and obviously had a noble soul.
Run free sweet boy, at the bridge find my Brutus, he would love you.

·
Registered
3,204 Posts

I am very sorry to read this. Deepest sympathy on your great loss.

Hottie.

·
Registered
384 Posts

Run free, run fast Mr Hottie......... what a lucky boy to have been so very loved! Blessings and condolences, jarnee and the Pack.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts