German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This makes my 50th post and I've only been a member for 3 days!!!! Safe to say I'm addicted!

But really, you guys are all great, you have all made me feel so welcome and I have learned so much!

Thanks everyone for making me feel like part of the family!
Casey :)

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Because I know you all love picture, here's a few taken today....

Blitz's new big dog bed...she looks so small on it and would not look at me because she was also chewing her first bully stick!

LOVED it!

I think my kids enjoy the new bed more then her!

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
What a bed!!! And what a great looking pup.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Don't feel bad I am totally addicted to this site too. You are not alone. I find myself getting on the forum anytime I have a free moment. It is so addictive!! So much info and posts so little time though!!

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
i must agree this site is so addicting!! What an awesome bed!! I'm looking for a better looking dog bed downstairs. where did you get yours? oh and I love the personalized pillow ;)

·
Registered
987 Posts
Count me in as being addicted too, my husband has started saying I'm a Dogsiteaolic LOL

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL @ dogsiteaholic!!! At least I'm not alone, I have began using my iPad for this site so my husband can't make fun of me for sitting on it on the computer all night! (not to mention automatic spell check is always a plus)

The bed came from frontgate, not cheap but much better looking than most out there and a ton of fabric choices... They also have some really cool dog dishes, I got these stone looking dishes with lions heads on them that look like they came strait from Tuscany and fit in with my decor perfectly!

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Loved the pictures of kids and dog in the new bed! Lots of love in that house.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
i'm addicted too. I'm on here every chance i get!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Welcome!!! Love the bed!! : P

1 - 15 of 15 Posts