German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 338 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Very recent picks. 18 weeks next Monday. I returned home today being away for 5 days and she doesn't look much bigger, but when I picked her up I could tell shes a bit bigger lol!

Attachments

·
Registered
942 Posts
Mei plays similar to Rollo haha ...he follows every dog he play with aruond like a magnet his nose is never not touching the other dog

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mei plays similar to Rollo haha ...he follows every dog he play with aruond like a magnet his nose is never not touching the other dog
Rollo is so much bigger than Mei being a month older. Since her 16 week last of vaccination appointment, the vet said it was alright to up her kibble to two cups a meal. We feed her three scheduled meals and it was a cup and half. She's still big, dont get me wrong but Rollo looks very tall.

But the way, before leaving KC yesterday we had to hit up Joe's bbq one last time. Line was out the door and turning the building! I had the Z-man sandwich AND the brisket/rib combo. I skipped out on the fries so I could eat all the good stuff lol. Gonna miss it!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Rollo is so much bigger than Mei being a month older. Since her 16 week last of vaccination appointment, the vet said it was alright to up her kibble to two cups a meal. We feed her three scheduled meals and it was a cup and half. She's still big, dont get me wrong but Rollo looks very tall.

But the way, before leaving KC yesterday we had to hit up Joe's bbq one last time. Line was out the door and turning the building! I had the Z-man sandwich AND the brisket/rib combo. I skipped out on the fries so I could eat all the good stuff lol. Gonna miss it!
I am so glad you took advantage of KC BBQ while here! The Z-man sandwhich is my favorite and the only thing I have ever got there!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BTW how do you like the raised Kuranda bed?
She's a stinker with it some times. She'll lay on it to play/chew toys but to rest she'll move the bed and lay on the floor some times lol. I got it because I figured it would be cooler, with airflow underneath. Maybe I should bring it outside when we train/play.

It was fairly inexpensive though from chewy.

1 - 20 of 338 Posts