German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

We are excited to join the forum. We love our giant pup who brings much joy to our lives. We bought Zeus from a GSD breeder who had a litter of 12 long haired pups. Dad was long haired and mama was short haired ( carrier of the recessive gene ). All pups turned out long haired. Big, beautiful, fluffy, playful and healthy. Zeus is a sable male, 15 months old and a trim 120 pounds. He has a wonderful temperament. He is currently being trained off leash and working with distractions. I look forward to reading your threads, engaging in conversation and posting pics of our beloved Zeus. Check out his pics. Does anybody else have a Giant like ours? Any thoughts on the waiting 2 years to neuter?

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
That is a good name for him. Very handsome

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi All,

We are excited to join the forum. We love our giant pup who brings much joy to our lives. We bought Zeus from a GSD breeder who had a litter of 12 long haired pups. Dad was long haired and mama was short haired ( carrier of the recessive gene ). All pups turned out long haired. Big, beautiful, fluffy, playful and healthy. Zeus is a sable male, 15 months old and a trim 120 pounds. He has a wonderful temperament. He is currently being trained off leash and working with distractions. I look forward to reading your threads, engaging in conversation and posting pics of our beloved Zeus. Check out his pics. Does anybody else have a Giant like ours? Any thoughts on the waiting 2 years to neuter?
Welcome - I have a long coat also. She is going to be a good size girl but nothing like the monster you have. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts