German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Moose, my fiance's new puppy (newfie/lab). After the loss of his big fuzzball Kodi, he has been looking off and on for another dog. He's been wanting a big dog for awhile, but it needed to be one of a more laid back breed and easy going temperament.

A couple took in Moose and his brother (the only littermate) after their neighbors newfie had an "oops" litter. The owners of mom, being the responsible people they were, moved with mom and left the puppies behind. The couple took the pups in, gave them their first set of shots and dewormer and found them homes. "Little" Moose came home last Thursday and weighed in at the vet yesterday at 24 lbs. He was thought to be between 10 and 11 wks old (exact DOB is unknown).

Here are some photos...he is a very sweet puppy and settling in well!

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
He is adorable!!! Congrats!

·
Registered
485 Posts
OH he's cute!! What a great combination of breeds! He looks like he is going to be a huge lap dog!

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
awwwww what a cutie!!! congrats on the new BIG addition:)

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Oh how cute! Thank goodness for good neighbors who took him in.

·
Registered
987 Posts
He looks so Hugable!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
He looks like he's always telling himself to be good. :) He's really adorable!

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
My uncle had a Newfie named Brutus who was the sweetest soul in the world, but would lie down on walks instead of budge.....strange boy he was. I wonder with the lab influence how his drive will be? He is sooooo fuzzy and adorable though and will surely be moosive;)

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
A friend of mine had a female Newfie named Kitty- she was such a big sweet beast of a dog, and very 'substantial'.

·
Registered
330 Posts
How adorable! definately looks like he'd be a BIG lapdog! It's so cute when they think they're small!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Love that face! So glad the puppies had good neighbors.

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
Love that serious face!

·
Registered
678 Posts
What a cutie! So glad someone took the pups in - shame on the owner of the mom - leaving those pups behind. I just don't understand those kind of folks.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Omg. That will be the most huggable dog when he's full grown. LOL

What a cutie!

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
I. Want. One.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts