German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our 2 year old GSD! We've had her for just over a year now. Her original owner kenneled her at the vet, and never came back for her. About 7 weeks later we heard about her through the grapevine, went to meet her, and fell in love. Brought her home that day.

Have some pictures!

This is her "I want to get on the couch and mom won't let me" face:

Looks innocent, doesn't she?

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
haha, our dogs have the same "please let me on the couch face" haha...works everytime dang it!

thanks for adopting her...she's looking great

·
Registered
470 Posts
How could ANYONE abandon such a gorgeous girl! So glad she is with you now. She looks so content.

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Sasha is a gorgeous looking girl, looks like you both got lucky! :)

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
My lab does that same face! She always sloooowly creeps onto the furniture with me, one paw at a time until I give her the okay. LOL

She's a pretty girl. It's a shame that someone would abandon such a sweetheart, but at least she's with you now! :)

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Gorgeous girl!!! That other guys loss is totally your gain!!!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Aw! I love it when dogs use pillows. :D

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Sasha is such a pretty girl. I love the pillow one. She looks very happy.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Very sweet sometimes things happen for a reason. Looks like Sasha being left was the best thing for her, she now has a life she deserves. Very sweet and all the best to both of you!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Our gal's name is Sasha too! She's only 10 mths old!

Great work adopting your Sasha, she's beautiful!

·
Banned
1,011 Posts
How could ANYONE abandon such a gorgeous girl! So glad she is with you now. She looks so content.
It's the economy and many families are having HUGE issues with just feeding their families. Up here they drop them off at the dog parks. I give dog food regularly to a shelter and it is really sad because the old dogs are never adopted out. I can no longer go look at the dogs because it bothers me so much.:cry:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts