German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from SW Washington. We picked up Rex Sunday night from the breeder. He has been great so far other than the times he thinks my legs and feet are chew toys. He sleeps through the night with no problems which has been really nice! Just got home from his first vet visit for a health check, shots, and worming. He's 8 weeks and 3 days and weighed 15.5 lbs. He's my little velcro dog and won't let me out of his sight for more than a few seconds.
I have found tons of great info on this site over the last few weeks while we were waiting to bring him home so a big thank you to everyone for that!
Here he is at 6 weeks. More pictures coming soon.

Ron

Attachments

·
Registered
332 Posts
Congratulations on your new little one!! I'm waiting until next spring for a puppy, so I am living vicariously through everyone else and their new 'sharks' - hehe. From the picture above, your new guy is a very beautiful color.....blue??? hehe. I think the wrong picture was uploaded :).

Congrats again!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
So cute... makes me want to have a baby (I mean PUPPY!! LOL)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you! He is lucky he's so cute because my feet and calves are getting mauled constantly. All these expensive puppy toys for him to chew on and my socks and sweats(as long as I am wearing them) are his favorites.
Working on crate training. Went from complete meltdown 3 days ago to just some whining and a nap today. Guess that's progress. It's tough seeing them get so upset in there at first!

·
Registered
485 Posts
He is lucky he's so cute because my feet and calves are getting mauled constantly. All these expensive puppy toys for him to chew on and my socks and sweats(as long as I am wearing them) are his favorites.
There's a reason they're cute!! And socks and sweats are interactive toys! They move and make noises and are overall better than the chunk of plastic laying there!! These puppies are not stupid :D

He is absolutely adorable!! Can't wait for more pictures!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hey Ron,

Great looking pup there! I'm also in WA, new here with an 8 month old Sable I just got last weekend. Congratulations, I'm sure you'll have a great time shaping him into the best dog ever. :thumbup:

Take care.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.