German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 12 week old girl, Pepper. I picked her up on Halloween. She’s been an excellent puppy so far! When I brought her home, she seemed a little more timid than I would have liked but she seems to be getting over that. Housebreaking has been a breeze...it helps that she goes to work with me...and she’s doing great with commands (without distractions). I spent a year and a half researching and waiting for the perfect puppy and since this site helped tremendously, I figured it was time to join. Everyone, meet Pepper!

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
This is my 12 week old girl, Pepper. I picked her up on Halloween. She’s been an excellent puppy so far! When I brought her home, she seemed a little more timid than I would have liked but she seems to be getting over that. Housebreaking has been a breeze...it helps that she goes to work with me...and she’s doing great with commands (without distractions). I spent a year and a half researching and waiting for the perfect puppy and since this site helped tremendously, I figured it was time to join. Everyone, meet Pepper!
Hello Pepper!! She is so CUTE!!! ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts