German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sharing my excitement!

Meet Galaxy vom Kiahaus. Our newest Schutzhund/Agility girl. She was absolutely not planned and I am still a bit in shock that she is staying.

"Lexi" came to us from our dear friends who imported the bitch in whelp from Europe. Lexi was an promising puppy and our breeder/friends wanted her in a working home. The right home didn't come along and since the breeder kept the sister and has another puppy held back looking for an agility home, she could not give time to all three. So she asked me to board/train Lexi for a bit until the right home came along.

3 weeks later she is staying. I loved this girl and her total enthusiasm but I already have two young German Shepherds and a Border Collie. My fiance (a very long time Malinois fan/owner), has been looking for a new puppy. His comment a few days ago was, "the only thing I can find wrong with her at 15 weeks old is that she isn't a Malinois". Next thing I know she is joining our family permanently :) He travels a good bit to Iraq, Africa, and Afghanistan so I will still get to work her and he gets a great girl to train/trial when he is home. (at least when I let him! HA!)

Here is the video we made as a "sales" video just 6 hours before he said she could stay! Lexi puppy training- 15 weeks on Vimeo

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Congrats!!

She definitely looks like a keeper! And a fun pup to train! Love her enthusiasm and drive! :)

·
Registered
27,270 Posts
I agree with Leesa! I wouldn't have let her get away either.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Hi Christina,

Galaxy looks like a ton of fun! Denise couldn't have found a better spot for her to get worked.

I met you at the training building the week after Christmas and got to watch working with Cindy and Bev doing some agility practice. Enjoy the little one and please post more pictures.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Why, would you not send me that puppy ;) lol...

·
Registered
1,429 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Very nice! I am expecting a litter out of Agent's half-brother, Bandit. I hope I get some of that nice enthusiasm and drive!

Btw, excellent job with the foundation work you are doing with this puppy. Super nice. :)
I have a young male from Agent's full-brother Arreck and yes, he is also full of SUPER enthusiasm and SUPER drives. Looks like the Dam of Agent, Arrek and Bandit passed that on to ALOT of her pups.

Nice pup for sure.

·
Registered
9,093 Posts
Very nice puppy... love her desire to work!! Nice drives and attitude.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Beautiful young lady pup ! Loved her enthusiasm ! Great video, thanks for sharing !

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
exciting to know that some nice pups have come out of her father's side!

luvsables, any videos of your boy? He sounds awesome!
Blackthorn, I will have to watch for your litter :) can't get enough puppy breath.

Here is a short video of Lexi learning the take and hold yesterday for fun.
Lexi take/hold 4 months on Vimeo We are having a blast with her! She is going to be a big girl though I think lol. Probably bigger than Trauma, my small Ace of Nike van het Bleekhof son (poor Trauma...he is going to get a complex lol).

·
Registered
754 Posts
video from when Kai was 7mo old

video of his BH when he was 16mo. Kai i snow 21m

always love to share video of my boy. Keep ua updated on your pup as she grows.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts