German Shepherds Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
I separate them a lot, so they aren’t always together. It is sweet to see them so close!

·
Super Moderator
6,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #66 (Edited)
Here’s a link to her pedigree:

Oooops that didn’t work. Hang on...

Ugh. Still won’t work. Let me post sire and dam separately.

Sire:

Dam:

Reactions: Jenny720

·
Super Moderator
8,135 Posts
interesting as there was someone, a first timer, not so long ago that wanted a sound, sable, am showline female. stillwater was on his list....then came off several pages into the thread. i wonder what he ever ended up with. if anything.

·
Super Moderator
6,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
interesting as there was someone, a first timer, not so long ago that wanted a sound, sable, am showline female. stillwater was on his list....then came off several pages into the thread. i wonder what he ever ended up with. if anything.
No clue! He messaged me and I got him in contact with Nora’s breeder (Stillwaters). As that thread went on, he was only looking at working line.

·
Super Moderator
6,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
We have the ear dance happening.

·
Registered
488 Posts
My goodness she's a beautiful girl!

Reactions: dogfaeries

·
Super Moderator
6,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Very interesting and beautiful coloring on her front
She’s pretty striking in person. I’m so happy she has dark eyes. She has a little splash of white in her chest. She’s black underneath. And she has a very orange-y cast to her. She was very dark when she was born. She has a black sire and a sable dam. Very interested to see how her color turns out as an adult. She has two sable half sisters that are stunning.

·
Super Moderator
6,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Now that I’ve got her mostly crate trained (only screaming bloody murder 20% of the time, and never while we’re in bed or in the car), she’s a piece of cake. Scarlet is an excellent babysitter.

I really really love this puppy.

Mimi sneaking up on her...

Reactions: David Winners

·
Super Moderator
6,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
She’s so oddly colored. I’m so used to black and tans.

Reactions: David Winners
61 - 77 of 77 Posts