German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you met Judge, Indras younger brother, yet?

The breeder sent a couple of pics from the beginning of November. I can't wait until I get that little pooper.
He's fully paid off and will be sent over to the States right after I arrived. Either next week or in two weeks. :wild: :D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
OMG he is sooooo cute! I want him.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Cute little tyke. Already earning his keep!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
what a cutie!

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
VERY cute !!

·
Registered
818 Posts
He's adorable! All these puppy pictures are not helping me.. :wub:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Ahhhh so cute. What did Hubby say when you told him about him :D. Or does he not know yet lol.

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
He's so cute!!

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ahhhh so cute. What did Hubby say when you told him about him :D. Or does he not know yet lol.
He knows. He wasn't all that excited about dog no.4 and he thinks I am crazy but I told him that I want two dogs I can really work with. Zenzy is retired and Yukon is getting 6 years old and while Yukon loves to work I want two young dogs I can truly work with. Yukon and Zenzy I can learn a lot from and I've already learned a lot from Yukon and Zenzy but to have two young dogs you can grow up with and raise them from the beginning and have them the way you want them to be, that's something entirely different and if the J litter is anywhere near as strong as the I litter... we'll have lots of fun with Judge. :D

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
That's a nice looking pupster! Wow, you are going through a whirlwind of changes right now aren't you? I think I'd be over in the corner rocking back and forth if I were you! Good luck with the move and the new pup.

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's a nice looking pupster! Wow, you are going through a whirlwind of changes right now aren't you? I think I'd be over in the corner rocking back and forth if I were you! Good luck with the move and the new pup.

Nah, you wouldn't. Trust me, dog people, especially German Shepherd people are a different kind of breed.

All it takes is research and to get in contact with the people. Dog Clubs, trainers etc.

What most German Spouses don't do is the research and they don't know what they get themselves into and have no connection to people and are stuck at home 24/7 and then realize that they don't like the States, get divorced and move back home.

Nope, not happening to me. The dogs will definitely help to get to know new people and settled right in! :D

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
What most German Spouses don't do is the research and they don't know what they get themselves into and have no connection to people and are stuck at home 24/7 and then realize that they don't like the States, get divorced and move back home.

Nope, not happening to me. The dogs will definitely help to get to know new people and settled right in! :D
They absolutely will. I have made more friends through dog sports than anything else. Everyone will talk to you if you have a puppy :D.
So where in the states are you moving?

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Ugh, me too. I want another so badly, but it's just not in the budget

·
Registered
71 Posts
He's really cute!! Who is the other cute little pooper in the background chewing on the stick?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts