German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody - my wife and I just adopted Groover (German Shepherd, Husky mix) from an animal rescue in California. He's 9 weeks old and he seems pretty smart. With the exception of chewing on our hands, feet and clothes every chance he gets, he's a perfect puppy! We've both owned dogs before but never from puppyhood so we're trying to bring him up right. :D

Here's a picture of him waking up:

http://i.imgur.com/hB4Z4.jpg

We've both just read "The Art of Raising a Puppy" but still feel like we don't know enough, so we look forward to sharing our puppy with you and learning a lot!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Hello and welcome, Groover is a real cutie. You have come to the right place for help, lots of knowledgeable people on here willing to help. :)

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Welcome! Groover is so cute. There is a lot of information here to help you with raising your little boy! Good Luck!

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
That is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time! So adorable!! I love that fat little tummy and oh my that face... so cute. He looks like he's made himself right at home

·
Registered
330 Posts
Aboslutely adorable! I wanna rub that lil' belly! You will find alot of great information here. Don't be afraid to ask.

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
What a cutie! Welcome to you guys and thanks for rescuing!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts