German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Clemie, Pistol's littermate. We are keeping her for an indefinite amount of time (That's what I'm telling DH so he doesn't flip out at 4 dogs, but I'm thinking we're her forever home). She's a cutie and very sweet, but she has some confidence/fear issues...so we're working on socialization and confidence building. This photo was taken this morning while we were on a walk taking photos of the snow in our neighborhood. It was just a dusting, but there was ice under it so all of San Antonio was shut down. I've also attached a photo of Pistol in the snow as well. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No...don't think so... When I tried to pet her the other day she tucked tail and peed. That's when I knew she needed some work. The best way I can describe it is that she is delicate. She so so tiny! She seriously looks like she's a good three or four weeks younger than Pistol. I was amazed at how attentive Pistol is to me, but after just a few days of lovin and lots of praise Clemie makes it look like Pistol ignores me 90% of the time! I think as a pair of hiking dogs though they will compliment each other well. I'm excited for the weather to warm up so we can start working on trail ettiquette! :D

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Too cute!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts