German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I'm glad I've found this site, it has helped me help my doggie and learn how to communicate with her the best I can, I'd still be stuck in a rut with out this forum, all the advice and information available is great!

Chaucey is a female and is 9.5 weeks. She's such a good pup! My wife and I have never raised a pup so this is a first for both of us. We have had her almost 2 weeks almost and it's been great! We weren't even looking for a dog when a friend asked us if we would take her 1yr old lab off her hands. We said yes. It when we went to take her home our friend had a change of heart. So I got online and started looking at dogs and stumbled across Chaucey, we went and got her the next day! The sellers weren't breeders, a normal ol couple who had a surprise litter, the momma was 80 lbs and the poppa was 105 lbs.

I've been reading like crazy on here and hope to learn as much as I can about my gsd so I can be the best dad for my new pup!

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcoming!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What is correct color name for her coat? She has white but is dusted with a sandy tan color over her back, on the ears, arms, legs, and tail. Not sure what the correct color name is?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts