German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My parents rescued a dog today. Her mother and litter of 5 puppies were dumped in the desert. Luckily they were found and placed in a rescue group and then into foster homes. Today we went to meet two of the puppies and they chose Candace or Candace chose them. :)

The pictures aren't to great. Darn cell phone. She is 4.5 months old and as sweet as can be. I think she already knew the sit command and I taught her lay down really quickly. She was already house broke.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The day after the adoption Candace got kind of lethargic. Then later that day she threw up a whole ankle sock. Nobody ay my parents house has socks like the one she threw up. Anyway, since then she has been energetic and wanting to play. Just like a GSD puppy should behave. :)

I told my parents it's good they saw her throw it up. They now know she will ingest just about anything and they really keep a close eye on her. They were anyway, but more so now.

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
What a cutie. Thank you to your parents for giving this little one a family. Love her ears . I remember the satellite ear stage. She is beautiful.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts