German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I got Beaux from a great breeder in my town a week ago, He is 7 weeks today! I got to meet and play with both of his parents and see where his puppy pen was. His mom is pure black and his dad a classic sable. He is AKC and has direct German lines.

When I saw Beaux it was love at first sight. He is well on his way to being house trained and loves to hang out in his kennel when not playing. I have a 3 years old Yorkie and a 4 year old Ferret, who both are adjusting to the new puppy.

I am 23 and my Fiancee is 21, we moved into our new home recently and I work for a Sheriff's dept and work night shifts alot so I decided to get Beaux to watch after my family when not home. I am looking forward to training him and having him as a great companion!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Hello and welcome to you and Beaux! That is a nice looking family you have there. :)

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
very very cute!!! soon beaux will be a tad bigger than your yorkie:))

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Gorgeous furry family!

LOVE the name... I had a Beau, minus the "x" so I am totally melting over your baby.

Welcome!

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
He's adorable!! And almost as big as your Yorkie already. Welcome from Tyler TX- not too far from LA

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Beaux is so cute. You better enjoy holding him now because you won't get to for long. I used to be able to carry Jamie around, but those days are long gone.:D

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
He is just so adorable! :)

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
Gorgeous furry family!

LOVE the name... I had a Beau, minus the "x" so I am totally melting over your baby.

Welcome!

Very nice looking puppy. Beaux is the plural form of Beau.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts