German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Aslan, he is my board-and-train (for lack of a better term, he's not mine). He turned 8 weeks last Thursday. I like him better each day. His first day was a bit rough (he left a litter of 11 and had to deal with a lot of things he'd never seen or experienced before) but now I'm seeing more of the true him.

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Check out this little lad?:wub:

This picture cracks me up & should be entered in some contest. lol Love it!

I'm sure Aslan will benefit tremendously being in your care for the time being.

·
"I like Daffy" Moderator
3,276 Posts
He is adorable! I loved the photo of him in the grass on his back and all you can see is his feet.

·
Premium Member
16,483 Posts
Check out this little lad?:wub:

This picture cracks me up & should be entered in some contest. lol Love it!

I'm sure Aslan will benefit tremendously being in your care for the time being.

I love that look. 'here comes trouble, I can tell it!'

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Super cute :wub: Looks like he's got quite the personality, then again he's gotta live up to his name ;):D

·
Registered
261 Posts
He is adorable!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hahaha so I need to ask you a strange favour.... Your little Aslan (great name... CS Lewis fan?) has finally gotten an "awwww" out of my hubby... Please keep posting pics, I think I have found incentive for a second pup!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
soooo CUTE! I too love the one of him on his back in the grass.

AND the one with Nikon and Coke,,altho Nikon has that look in his eye, like "mom what is this squirt doing so close to me?" LOL

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Oh my gosh, the pictures are soo cute! Is that Pixel in the pictures? How is she doing?

·
Premium Member
4,733 Posts
how stinkin cute is that picture of the 3 dogs???? adorable puppy and he does look like trouble (love that name). Now the dog on the left is just gorgeous( he looks soooooo red) :)

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He's adorable! How long do you have him for?
Not sure exactly. Until he is sold or until I get sick of him I guess! I'm getting my own puppy this summer, so I can't keep him that long.

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hahaha so I need to ask you a strange favour.... Your little Aslan (great name... CS Lewis fan?) has finally gotten an "awwww" out of my hubby... Please keep posting pics, I think I have found incentive for a second pup!
He's from an "A" litter (of 11!!) so they all have A names and were named before I got him. I tend to call him "squirt" :)

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Cute dogs, great name and amazing photos!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts