German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new girl finally arrived here from Slovakia and it is as if she has lived with us her entire life! Such a fabulous temperament, excellent nerve and a phenomenal worker!

I couldn't be happier with her.. and she's only been here for 4 days! :)

·
Super Moderator
5,832 Posts
Nice! Yes, more photos please :) I love a dark dog!

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Now, I am most humbly and admittedy a total newb to pedigrees....but that's quite a pedigree she has yes?

What is it about this girl that drew you to her?

I'd like to learn from folks like yourself explaining a little more detail what it is you see in the dog AND the pedigree...if you have the time! :)

Thanks everyone!

Gwen - Yep, that's my girl :)

Here she is with her 1/2 brother, Brix:

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now, I am most humbly and admittedy a total newb to pedigrees....but that's quite a pedigree she has yes?

What is it about this girl that drew you to her?

I'd like to learn from folks like yourself explaining a little more detail what it is you see in the dog AND the pedigree...if you have the time! :)

She does indeed have a very impressive pedigree and that is partly of course what drew me to her :)

I have a Hoky son (the dog in the picture with her) and previously owned another Hoky son several years ago and they are just phenomenal dogs in nearly every way. My male is the best dog I have ever owned and I was very impressed with Amalka's videos and what I learned about her overall temperament when talking to her owner. She will primarily be used for breeding, but it is very important to me that ALL my dogs, including my females I just use for breeding, work extremely well and possess all the drives and traits I look for if I am looking for a personal competition dog. All of my girls are outstanding workers and Amalka is no exception :)

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
:thumbup::thumbup:

(in blue) TWO thumbs up! Thanks for the reply. :)

She does indeed have a very impressive pedigree and that is partly of course what drew me to her :)

I have a Hoky son (the dog in the picture with her) and previously owned another Hoky son several years ago and they are just phenomenal dogs in nearly every way. My male is the best dog I have ever owned and I was very impressed with Amalka's videos and what I learned about her overall temperament when talking to her owner. She will primarily be used for breeding, but it is very important to me that ALL my dogs, including my females I just use for breeding, work extremely well and possess all the drives and traits I look for if I am looking for a personal competition dog. All of my girls are outstanding workers and Amalka is no exception :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts