German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Neanderthal Woman here. Me not very smart, not have souped-up prefrontal cortex like you guys, so need stuff be basic! Me want begin young Dire Shepadon
on raw. Want good book to read on how! Cave now have good reading-lighting, thanks to Cro-Magnon DH hear icecream truck outside, forget to use cave door-- leave DH-shaped hole in cave wall!

Oh yeah, book: Basic, but at same time, gotta have some in-depth stuff on WHY stuff is good to feed. Like to know what foods helps what! Know?

Me have enough pebbles to buy just one book on raw. Which is best?
Pitcairn book?
Tom Lonsdale book?
or Billinghurt book?
MacDonald Book?
Me see these books listed in raw resources section, but hope for opinions!

Maybe when done, me write own book for evolutionarily challenged on feedin' raw.

·
Registered
9,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cro-Magnon DH peeked at thread!
Him read and decide to go with Maedchen idea. Him buy me Billinghurst book online!
Whoa.. me think him sorry for going through cave wall on icecream hunt!!

Danielle, me thank you for very kind offer.
You have extra-big heart.
Have Billinghurst book ordered. Me thank you again for thinking of me. Many hugs to Dire Fluffadons at your home!

Okay.. got light in cave, got book coming... maybe DH break something else, me get other new stuff...

·
Registered
9,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
((((((Lori)))))
you really got me that book? Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!! I was planning to order the Pitcairn book next month. You are an absolute
angel!! Grimmi would thank you via tongue,
but he's still away at training camp. Maybe Camper or Boni can slurp you for Grimm? Heeeere, Camper-Camper-Camper... please use your prehensile tongue to tell Mom for me: Thankyouthankyouthankyou!! *Camper-scritches*
Is there anything that I can send you guys from Deutschland? Doggy magazines in a foreign language, rubber chicken dog toys that wear thong bikinis? (see what an advanced civilization it is here?)Please, just say the word! Or shall I reserve a spot for you guys at our place for the next Oktoberfest?
Dogs are allowed.

GSMom, thank you for your valuable input. What tripe do you feed? Frozen store-bought, or the SolidGold tripe in the can? Are the beneficial bugs still available when it is canned or frizen and defrosted? If I am gonna feed something gross, (and I can't wait to do so..)I am hoping it will be more beneficial than, say, a non-gross veggie glop.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.