German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if there is a better place to post this. But I made out my entry (as late as possible) for the March show, and forgot to put down class A or B. They called this morning, and fixed it for me. Maybe that is the way things ought to be, but rarely do I find that to be the case anywhere anymore.

So far, I think the MB-F does a very nice job. They could have simply returned my entry for being insufficiently filled out.

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
They did right by me too. I had sent in an entry weeks before the closing date. Shortly after that, my check was cashed. A few days before the show, all my friends got premiums and their numbers and I got nothing. I called MBF and they instantly sent me proof that they had received my entry, processed it, mailed it to the trial secretary, and that she had signed for the entry papers just three days after I sent them in. They gave me the tracking number and the scan of her signature. The club and secretary were insisting that I did something wrong and the entry was never processed, except that my check had been cashed! So MBF quickly provided me with the proof I needed that their secretary had lost my papers. With that proof, they put me back in the trial and we titled.

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Yes they are pretty good. I love the online entry availability too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts