German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I strongly believe that dreams (sleeping dreams) can lead you in many paths in your life if you just open yourself up to the idea, but that's just my opinion....Anyhow, last night I had a dream of a beautiful white GSD, I'm not sure what was wrong with the GSD, but we decided to rescue him and in the dream we brought him home...I'm not sure what made me have the dream...Maybe I'm supposed to adopt/rescue a white male GSD? Or maybe I've fallen in love with the white GSD's here? I'm not sure!?!?

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally Posted By: GSDOwner2008I think it's a little bit of both! Are you ready to take in another dog? If so, go for it, if not, maybe put it off for a little bit?
If it was squarly up to me, I'd be adopting/rescuing a new GSD every week, but right now with Emma still being so young and with the Summer here, and everything, and also DF's job, we can't really do anything until Late Winter/Early Fall! But, I'd love so much to help out rescuing a GSD if I could!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.