German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I strongly believe that dreams (sleeping dreams) can lead you in many paths in your life if you just open yourself up to the idea, but that's just my opinion....Anyhow, last night I had a dream of a beautiful white GSD, I'm not sure what was wrong with the GSD, but we decided to rescue him and in the dream we brought him home...I'm not sure what made me have the dream...Maybe I'm supposed to adopt/rescue a white male GSD? Or maybe I've fallen in love with the white GSD's here? I'm not sure!?!?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I think it's a little bit of both! Are you ready to take in another dog? If so, go for it, if not, maybe put it off for a little bit?

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally Posted By: GSDOwner2008I think it's a little bit of both! Are you ready to take in another dog? If so, go for it, if not, maybe put it off for a little bit?
If it was squarly up to me, I'd be adopting/rescuing a new GSD every week, but right now with Emma still being so young and with the Summer here, and everything, and also DF's job, we can't really do anything until Late Winter/Early Fall! But, I'd love so much to help out rescuing a GSD if I could!

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
I've been reading about out-of-body-traveling. They say that we all do it involuntarily in our sleep and that's what some of our dreams may be. With OOBT you can go into the future or the past, so your dream may actually be a future event, yet to happen. BTW, they say the future isn't fixed and you can change your future.

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Be careful when reading into dreams. Black is correct in that we can change our future. What he is talking about is a form of Astral Projection.

I have them lots, dreams of the future, but you much remember that all details dont come forth. It could be that you rescue a white GSD and its your dog, or possibly you might have on briefly come into your life.

There is no certainties with things like this.

It could be though that this dream has nothing to do with past, present or future events at all and could have to do more along the lines of something symbolic.

From Here

Quote:DOGS - DREAM DICTIONARY : This dream dictionary is based upon hundreds of real dreams and has been meticulously researched. However, the only person who can truly identify the cause of a dream is the dreamer. Use the questions and quotes on this page to help you find out what has triggered your dream.

DOGS : Dogs in dreams will tend to symbolise some specific aspect of their behavior. Dogs are pack animals and maybe can link to your wish for others to follow and copy your behavior. They may symbolise a dogs ability to sense danger(especially if the dog barks). Dogs are territorial so look for some issue in your life involving control of territory. Dogs can symbolise good friends and devoted family. In a negative sense dogs may link to stale ideas which just follow the pack and have no imagination.
The color white also is associated with cleansing, rebirth and purity.

There are so many things to take into consideration when trying to figure out dreams as it doesnt work the same way for everyone. Two people could have close to the same dream and the meaning could be completely oposite things.

I myself have started keeping my dreams down in a dream journal. Granted so far in a few months ive only really rememered on dream, lol.

But it might be worth trying. You might see a pattern or more details could come forth in other dreams that tie into this one.

Good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts