·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've talked to her I was just wondering what the expert's on the board think

·
Registered
27,271 Posts
If you have the breeder info, ask them for the sires pedigree.
It may not be listed in the database, you can enter it, after you are sure it is correct.
Onyx's "breeder" gave me a fake pedigree when I asked her(after promises promises), thought she'd shut me up til I noticed discrepancies. When I called her out on it, she admitted she used her other females info. Never did get the total pedigree info. Onyx was purchased on a limited so it was for my own curiosity, nothing else.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm basiclly in the same boat Onyx just curious on her mother bloodline
the breeder got real pissy with me when i called her and ask about the father's
bloodline she accused me of wanting to breed her or show here (not)

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Wow....that sends up red flags to me about the breeder. I wonder who the parents of your dog really are? I am guessing your dog is not AKC reg, because the papers show sire and dam. AKC can give you all the info you need from there. You may even be able to ask them what litters she (the dam) has registered. Based on the birth date, you would know what sire is listed for them.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No she is not akc registered I purchaced her as a pet I could have paid alot more and had her akc registered but took the cheaper way out since I have no plans of breeding or showing. I do have the mother's akc number's and was just asking about her line....as far as the father all i have is the puppy registration number and was told by the breeder once she is spayed and show proof then she will give me the info on her father

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
No she is not akc registered I purchaced her as a pet I could have paid alot more and had her akc registered but took the cheaper way out since I have no plans of breeding or showing. I do have the mother's akc number's and was just asking about her line....as far as the father all i have is the puppy registration number and was told by the breeder once she is spayed and show proof then she will give me the info on her father
So if you show her proof that the dog has been spayed then she'll give you the sires AKC registration number?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts