German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
The Italian One
8,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to remind everyone to read the contest rules before submitting your photos.

Some of the biggest rule violations in the past months have been pictures posted larger than the size limitation (rule #2) and that there is no editing (this includes adding borders) allowed (rule #7). Please pay attention to these rules as many times we don't get the time to send you a warning that your picture will be removed. Many times violating pictures are removed without warning.

Thanks!

·
Registered
243 Posts
2dogcrew- I just love that pictures... my dogs won't hold still long enough to get them lying down!

·
Registered
6,207 Posts
Originally Posted By: mygsdpatton2dogcrew- I just love that pictures... my dogs won't hold still long enough to get them lying down!
Thanks! Luke is a very special boy and he enjoys the camera.

·
Registered
260 Posts
The pictures posted so far are just too cute. I can't even imagine how hard it is going to be to vote this month. The "baby" pictures are just too adorable and to see a grown GSD sleeping.....how beautiful is that?

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
Originally Posted By: GSDTrainBrennasMom- what an awesome shot of Brenna. I love it
So do I! I laughed out loud at the computer at the yoga caption

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I honestly believe Emma is at her cutest when she's sleeping...But then again she can drive a person crazy with her obcession of playing fetch all day long from the time she gets up until she goes to sleep.....

My my this is going to be a hard vote this month!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Originally Posted By: GSDTrainBrennasMom- what an awesome shot of Brenna. I love it
Thank you! She loves doing her stretches, I think half the time she's just showing off how beautiful she is.

·
Registered
198 Posts
So far the photos of your babies are all so cute and cuddly...but most of them are all sleeping...when I see them little pups, makes you feel like getting another one...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts