German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She was born on December 31, 2007 making her almost 19 months old. She is 24" in height and weighs in at 58 pounds. She doesn't do the stack on demand at all, so I know these pictures probably are a far cry from what is desired in a proper stack. I'm inquiring about the critique because my mother is so set on the fact that she looks very underweight. I don't believe she does. I can't see her ribs, but can feel them a little. Anyhow, thank you for all opinions and comments.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
She is beautiful!!

I love her coloring, black and reds are one of my favorites, nice dark eyes, would like to see alittle darker saddle, good tail and earset, topline seems good, angulation looks good also!!!

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
I don't know too much of critiques, but I can say she seem's to be in perfect body condition.

·
Registered
12,829 Posts
If you can't see the ribs or the spine and she has an hourglass cut before her hips, that's perfect. Love her coloring and what a pretty face.

Morgan is a 1/2" shorter than Hannah and was about the same weight as a young girl. I heard so many people tell me she's too thin, one even had the nerve to ask 'she's so skinny, what's wrong with her?'

·
Registered
3 Posts
Everyone asks me whats wrong with my dog. We can count his ribs from across the room. But he's happy, beautiful and eats when he's hungry.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Uh, I don't think you shoudl be able to count a dog's ribs from across the room unless he is in some serious work and has great muscle going for him... Any pictures?

As for Hannah, she looks great!
Very beautiful, thought I am no expert and I'm sure one will chime in soon.

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
Very richly colored female though I would like to see a darker saddle. Flat withers, but overall a very nice topline. Very good angulation in the rear, good angulation in front, but her upper arm should be longer. Pasterns are a bit straight, but she has good feet. Good underline, though she may be a hair too heavy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts