German Shepherds Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Yeah, yeah- I think I've shared that picture of Pimg as a puppy a lot. But it's one of my most favorite pictures of her, and I say "awwwwww..." every time I see it. :wub:

·
Registered
402 Posts
All puppies make me go aawwww. How am I ever supposed to pick just one. The sleeping ones are especially cute though.

·
Registered
287 Posts
When we first got Zola,she could fit through those bars..........:):):):):):):)

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
This is going to be a super tough contest, who doesn't adore puppies! How in the world do you choose a favourite amongst them :cry:

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
There is way too many good ones to choose just one :( Great pictures Everybody!

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
There were so many to pick from..... I picked the one that I just love the most. Storm tried so hard to be just like her big brother and sister! She copied their every move.... still does sometimes. Can't believe that same tiny pup is now 1yr (tomorrow)!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I added Apollos white-fluff polar bear face to the lot. It does not do him justice. I wish we had a better camera! Every other day when he was that small, the left ear would be up and right one would be down. Next day the right ear would be up and the left ear would be down! So comical! He had those eyes too. The kind you knew you were screwed because he understood everything that was going on. TOO SMART! He can open DOORS and says MAMA now! :| God help us.

·
Registered
31,891 Posts
Oh man, that last picture is errrrgh! This is going to be a tough contest! Maybe they should only allow puppies in specific puppy contests, kind of an unfair advantage.

·
Registered
71 Posts
thought this contest ended on the 26th and voting started 26th to 31st?

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Man, I could have voted for any of them and been happy with my choice. I finally narrowed it down to two, went back and forth ... back and forth before deciding which one I would vote for!!!

CONGRATS TO ALL WHO ENTERED ... WONDERFUL PHOTOS!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.