German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to post Max to show how much he has grown from 11 weeks to 1 year.

Max at 11 weeks

He loves his hippo, well he did but hippo is now fluff dust

This summer

Max and I wearing our gear from the Bark for Life relay

This Christmas

Lazy!

Thanks for looking, I love my crazy boy!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I love the pics! I always wonder what our puppy will look like in a year, it's great to see someone do a timeline :)

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
Glad to see he is intact.

:-0

·
Registered
987 Posts
I love seeing pictures from Puppy to Adult, He's a cutie!

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Very handsome boy, enjoyed the pics and how he has grown. I think he has been watching a little too much of Charlie on Two and a Half Men. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics, I agree with the others - I love seeing a timeline of how they've grown and how they've changed ... especially their markings and colorings ... you just never know when they're pups! He's a handsome boy!

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
From adorable puppy to beautiful young man in one year! Max is gorgeous!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
oh he's haaaannnnnndddddsssssooooommmmeeeeee. I love his darker coloring on his face. and all four feet in the air pictures! those are great. goofy dog!

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
he looks great. love the one of him passed out by his water boy

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
What a handsome boy! I also love seeing pictures of how pups mature! I love the one of him with the blue water bowl in front - that is what my water dispenser looks like now with the reservoir gone, because my Great Dane puppy chewed it to bits!

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks everyone. I got one of those digital frames for x-mas so was loading pics on it. It was fun going back looking at puppy pictures. We forget how small they are when they come home and oh so cute! Kinda makes you forget about the land shark stage...kinda :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts