German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Max has done so well at being potty trained we took down the baby gate. Everyone in the house was instructed to keep their bedroom doors and bathroom doors closed. Well we all know how well our kids listen and soon Max is bringing out socks and other unmentionables. He is so proud when he does this I think he is prancing as he knows there is going to be a chase and this is so much fun for him! Kids are scolded for leaving doors open "but mom we closed the door" okay so I'll scold the husband he can't remember if he closed it or not so he takes the blame. Well the other day we all know the doors have been closed but here comes Max with my brandnew pack of socks, that little turd has been opening the doors! Just to make sure I spyed on him the other day go into my sons room early in the morning while he was sleeping. These dogs are so smart. He also loves to go for the remote and the phone I'll have to check my bills for pay per view and long distant calls to China. lol

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
hahahaha Yukon would do that too. We actually ended up having to LOCK the doors. But it is just so cute knowing they are up to no good.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts