·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Max is not fixed. they say he has a positive personality which translates to he's not been a bad boy while in the shelter. he is microchipped but his owners have not returned a call about him. He came in as a stray. Going to try and get my car from hubby so i can go see him. His adoption fee with be $90. Please if anyone is interested and can help this boy i can see what other information i can get on him.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hubby is going to see if he can get off of work to bring me the car. Would take the mustang but my car has the carseats in it. I'll see if i can get some pictures.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if hubby can get me the car before the shelter closes i should be able to get much better pictures of this guy.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Poor thing. I hope his owners call.

he's past the hold period. his owners never replied so he's up for adoption. They wont get him back after the hold period has passed.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh, ok I missed that....thanks.

no worries. the shelter here is of the opinion that if the owners were given a chance and they didnt take it, they dont get the dog back. Which makes sense. since he was a stray its also VERY possible they turned him. It happens far too often here because people move all the time and dont want to take the dog with them.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
no worries. the shelter here is of the opinion that if the owners were given a chance and they didnt take it, they dont get the dog back. Which makes sense. since he was a stray its also VERY possible they turned him. It happens far too often here because people move all the time and dont want to take the dog with them.
I understand. I hope you're able to get out and get some good pics of him :D

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I understand. I hope you're able to get out and get some good pics of him :D

me too!!! unfortunately my husband fails to tell me that his car is out of gas until i'll need a gas can to get gas to it so he snags my car without leaving me the carseats!!! drives me nuts!!! also severely limits anything i had planned or needed to get done.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
unfortunately hubby "is so busy might not even get off work on time" so i'm stuck at home. Will keep trying to get to the shelter to meet this boy and get better pictures. and going to smack hubby for taking my car again if he does it tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,475 Posts

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i called the shelter and they said he was adopted out. I havent been able to get out the last couple days. Hope he went to a good home...

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
unfortunately hubby "is so busy might not even get off work on time" so i'm stuck at home. Will keep trying to get to the shelter to meet this boy and get better pictures. and going to smack hubby for taking my car again if he does it tomorrow.

BTW hubby got smacked.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts