German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first dog and everyone that see's Max the first thing they say is how big his paws are and how big he is going to get.

His dad was 105lbs and his mom was 95lbs.

I'm wondering if Max is the right size for his age ? (am I feeding him too much?)

And how big you guys think he is going to get?

Thanks

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
He is a very handsome boy, he will most likely be on the oversize weight because of the size of his parents. It will be of a benefit to him to try to keep him on the leaner size until he matures. :)

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
my my Max, what big feet you have, LOL, hes gonna be a big boy, my Max is oversized at 100lbs, best thing you can do for him is keep up on the exercise, the more muscle mass the better, my Max at 4 months

Attachments

·
Registered
929 Posts
Hes huge! <3

·
Registered
194 Posts
he is definitely on the larger size for his age from what I have seen since I started browsing this forum a yr ago. for reference my girl is 18 weeks and only 30.6 lbs but she is definitely on the smaller side and is a skinny girl.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
He's a very cute boy , I would agree keep him well exercised and on the leaner side and he will be fine...:)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Looking at that picture, are you sure he's 13 weeks because he certainly fills that seat like he's closer to 6 or 7 months old....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts