German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wolfie loves to climb things. This morning I got a few shots of him on the snow bank. Then he discovered he could dig in the snow bank, and he was one happy snow dog!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When Wolfie digs, he digs deep! Much better than the carpet!
Yes way better than the carpet! You should see him dig at the beach!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Wolfie said he knows there is a bone or a kong underneath all this somewhere! :)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Yes, but Wolfie really responded very well to you in the carpet video as soon as he realized you were serious (his final vocalizing!). I really enjoy hearing about the relationship the two of you have--he is so nicely trained, although he is still just a pup, and you are so gentle as well as firm with him. Such a lovely dog!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, but Wolfie really responded very well to you in the carpet video as soon as he realized you were serious (his final vocalizing!). I really enjoy hearing about the relationship the two of you have--he is so nicely trained, although he is still just a pup, and you are so gentle as well as firm with him. Such a lovely dog!
Thank you so much. I love him to death. He is the smartest out of all the GSD's that I have had or known in my life.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Wolfie loves to climb things. This morning I got a few shots of him on the snow bank. Then he discovered he could dig in the snow bank, and he was one happy snow dog!
That first pictures is a definate 'framer'!! :wub: He is beautiful!! Thanks for sharing the pics!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts