German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've attached a picture of Buckley's groin. I noticed a small pink bump two days ago during a requisite belly rub and thought, "Hm, zit?" Last night it was a 1/4 inch and I thought, "Hm, cyst?" Tonight it's a half inch, and there are two infiltrated lumps next to it. They aren't soft or fluid like, but not very hard lumps, either. I'm calling the vet first thing in the a.m., but I fished around online, read "groin" and "rapid growth" and the spoopy prognosis, and now I'm sick about it. Does this look recognizable to anyone as something else?

True story: I have MCAS, so this is ridiculous in general!

Attachments

·
Registered
547 Posts
The mass closest to the surface looks like the cyst on our dog's side (round, smooth, generally normal-colored if not a little pinker, can be squished a little but isn't totally squishy).

The two deeper shapes, depending on how close they are to the center of the groin may or may not be one of the testicles.

Have the vet look at them anyway, but don't freak out too much. It'll only take the vet 15 minutes to determine what they are if the vet takes a sample.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's the skin on his stomach next to his dangly bits. The three lumps are lumps. I'm just farting around now waiting on the vets office to open...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts