German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marial Law in Georgia says hello, he is somewhere between 4-6 month old GSD. Unsure if he is pure blood as the previous owner had no papers on him but said he go him from a breeder (probably backyard unfortunatly) but all the same he is a good dog.

I have had him for about 5 days now and we are working on obedience training utilizing clicker training. He is very smart and a quick learner. Without further adieu, Marial Law (Martial for short)

I have learned alot from this community and look foward to continued knowledge absorbtion.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Welcome. My boy's 5 months old so around the same age! Where in GA? My sister and her husband live in Stockbridge.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Welcome!! Gorgeous dog!! And I agree, he looks totally 100% GSD.

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Beautiful boy! I love his name!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Welcome. My boy's 5 months old so around the same age! Where in GA? My sister and her husband live in Stockbridge.
Hello thanks for the welcome! I live in Marietta Ga, on the northwest side of Atlanta. Goodluck with your boy!

He's a great looking boy! Love his name
Thank You :)

Preciate it!

Totally pure GSD, by the way. Handsome.
Thanks I wasn't sure, I was pretty sure he fit the part as far as his features just didn't have any records of it

Welcome!! Gorgeous dog!! And I agree, he looks totally 100% GSD.
Thank you yes he was alittle on the thin side when I got him (48 lbs at the vet) by no means small just had alittle gap around his hips but he is filling out nicely now that he is getting some quality food.

Beautiful boy! I love his name!
thank you, he seems to like it aswell!

Martial has so far grasped the commands:
sit/sitz
leave it (at which point he stops cold and makes eye contact until released)
Nein (try not to use this one too much, also didn't want other people overly telling him "no")
heel (still having a few directional problems with this one)
hand (touches nose to hand or puts whatever is in his mouth in my hand)
release (let go)
ok (release)

once again thanks for the warm welcome!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Martial likes going for rides, only this time he wanted to drive! but my project car has no wheels so he settled for just sitting in it.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
oh totally a PB boy right there. he's a handsome dog. love the picture of him chilling in the project car.

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Hello and Welcome, to you and your handsome boy Martial. :greet:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts