German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
There is a little justice. I really dont understand some people. Maybe someone should throw them off the cliff.

G

·
0 Posts
The lance Corporal is on his way out of the Corps - most likely with a BCD (Bad Conduct Discharge or one up from dishonorable) and the Sergeant has been punished. We don't see how but I'd bet it would mean loss of rank and some time in the brig perhaps. Certainly a stain on his career that will follow him should he choose to remain in service.

Quote: Marine officials said the disciplinary action followed a thorough investigation, according to a statement that the Marine Corps Base Hawaii released Wednesday.

"The actions seen in the Internet video are contrary to the high standards we expect of every Marine and will not be tolerated," the statement said.
I don't see how they could do much more than that. In the absence of local laws protecting animals the military is left with charges like "Conduct Unbecoming" and the like.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, many friends said throw them off the cliff too. I don't know. I was a Marine. I can't imagine how I would have gone home and told my family "Yeah, I got discharged for being an ignorant prick."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts