German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,683 Posts
gorgeous boy (or should I say man?) sure he will go quick if the owner doesn't adopt him. So he's obviously been taught leash manners and some other stuff appears to be WL since hes a dark sable so is there seriously nothing to identify him no tattoo microchip nothing? Someone hopefully is out there looking for him and will find him if not hopefully he doesn't become urgent when hes available for adoption.

· Registered
1,683 Posts
Jen are you looking to rescue him or just foster him? Would love to know what you hear from the shelter if he doesn't get snagged quickly (which he should) we would be interested in him possibly obviously would need a bit more temperment issue though.

· Registered
1,683 Posts
run you are so right about that when we did foster care we always took the severely emaciated cases (I'm really good at fattening things up my husbands proof lmao) It's amazing how sad and frail they come in but just a few weeks sometimes just a few days of some good care and TLC and you see a completely different dog.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.