German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
All really great pics already. I love Max and Aden, so cute.

roxysmom, he is definitely loving life.

mollysmom, looks like he loves the water as much as my Kaper.

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Thanks novarobin, That was the first time Max ever seen Aden and the first kid Max had ever been around. Max would not let Aden get two feet from him the whole weekend and when Aden went down for his nap everytime Max heard something he would run and check on him. They are best buds..

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
All the pictures are great!! Has any one noticed how many of the our GSD's "time of their life" photos involve RUNNING!!

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Everyone has posted such great pictures.

Marylou your picture is frame worthy!!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
aw, thank you threeDogs! Misha was having a blast jumping over that log; she kept running back and jumping over it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
LOVE, all the photos! My favorite is cathywith3dogs!!! Way to capture the beauty of the german shepherd.
I was thinking that someone needs to pick the topic "THOSE TONGUES" sometime. Our dogs do the funniest things with their tongues, the are always out. Something to think about for a monthly topic, haven't seen that one yet I haven't been a member to long, but I think the tongue thing would be great!!!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
oh my gosh....I wanna be in the middle of a puppy pile!!

too cute

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
GDSLVR76 Amazing, how do you get your pup to stick his whole head under water? LOL I could never picture Rocky doing that. Raindrops on his face is horrible and he has to rub his face for at least 30 minutes.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Originally Posted By: DSuddGDSLVR76 Amazing, how do you get your pup to stick his whole head under water? LOL I could never picture Rocky doing that. Raindrops on his face is horrible and he has to rub his face for at least 30 minutes.
I had nothing with her doing that. We moved up here in to Alaska in late 2007 and her first camping trip there was a huge lake and we were throwing a stick for her and she would just plunge her whole head in, has been doing it every since. It scares the crap out of me sometime because she will stay under for what seems like forever to me.

·
Registered
772 Posts

Uh-oh. I never expect to win (I voted for Roxysmom), I was just happy to get a vote or two. Now I am nervous about picking next months theme.

·
The Italian One
8,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally Posted By: novarobin Now I am nervous about picking next months theme.
Want some suggestions?

Here's a few of mine (maybe others want to add a few to help novarobin):

1. April Fools – GSDs doing funny things.
2. April 22nd – Earth Day – GSDs enjoying the earth.
3. Last Friday in April – Arbor Day – GSDs with trees.
4. April 9 (1865) Surrender at Appomattox – GSDs surrender.
In honor of Spring –
5. GSDs with plants, flowers or in the garden.
6. GSDs love spring.
7. GSDs spring into action.

Or modify any of those ideas to fit what you want.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts