1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
bump!

·
Registered
985 Posts
I suppose I could add Abby to the Sirius/Shelby pack but there definitely would have to be some fast planning on behalf of a rescue group. I'd also have to be sure that Abby/Sirius/Shelby all get along with each other as well as Thor and Freya. LOL The last thing I need is a pack of hostile German shepherds romping around the house. And OH SHOOT. There's the foundling kitten to think of too. Thor and Freya love to play with her but they don't see her as a squeaky toy or dinner...who knows what the 3 in the shelter would think?

Darn, this is getting more complicated every minute. Someone decide who can take them, when and how many of the 3. I'll work on the ones that are being rescued when that has been determined. *grins*

·
Registered
985 Posts
According to ShawnM, who was looking to pull SiriusLee, he called the shelter this morning and was advised that both Sirius and Shelly were adopted. That leaves poor Abby here.

No one? She seems like a sweet gal.

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Still listed.......

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - wating at the Bridge :angel:

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Abby is still listed, she has been there for 2 months - a long time for a GSD, many start to break down after that long. I wonder how much longer this shelter will give her.......

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 - waiting at the Bridge :angel:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts