German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
A Bert Bump!

Bert's description from his PetFinder listing:

"Bert is a 95 pound German Shepherd with the personality of a Muppet. His is silly, mischievous and happy-go-lucky. Bert did not have the best start in life and is so grateful to have a home with a warm bed and a human companion. He is quite talkative, as GSD boys tend to be, but he also enjoys sitting at your feet by a warm fire. Sadly Bert started his new life being diagnosed with heartworms. He will be treated and will live a normal life after that."

·
Registered
349 Posts
Bert's description from his PetFinder listing:

"Bert is a 95 pound German Shepherd with the personality of a Muppet. His is silly, mischievous and happy-go-lucky. Bert did not have the best start in life and is so grateful to have a home with a warm bed and a human companion. He is quite talkative, as GSD boys tend to be, but he also enjoys sitting at your feet by a warm fire. Sadly Bert started his new life being diagnosed with heartworms. He will be treated and will live a normal life after that."
Funny. I didn't see your post as of the point I went on Petfinder. I see you did a correction.
I was going to say that they really need to use spell checker. :p Here is what they have on Pet Finder

Bert is a 95 pound German Shepherd with the personality of a Muppet. His is silly, mischievous and happy-go-lucky. Bert did not have the best start in life and is so grateful to have a hoe with a warm bed and a human companion. :eek:

·
Registered
27,294 Posts
I hope Bert finds everything he needs in his new forever home!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts