German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.
I got a GSD because I have a job that takes me away from home a lot and I wanted another line of protection for my wife and 3 kids. I’ve never cared much for dogs. They have always been more of a novelty than anything to me.
Then I got Maggie.
She’s 4 months old now, and holy crap I love her so much. I’ve become one of those obnoxious dog owners that takes my everywhere and talks about her all the time. She’s a working line bicolor female.
I was worried about her weight for a while, but now she’s as big or slightly bigger than most females her age.
Please join me as I bask in her beauty.

All comments regarding how amazing and incredible she is are welcome!

Attached is her 7 week, 10 week, 12 week, and 16 week pictures. More to follow

Attachments

·
Registered
336 Posts
It's always gratifying to see someone fully corrupted and made into a dog person. You will be assimilated! My hubby brought cats to the marriage, and just tolerated my two older dogs. And then there was shepherd puppy... It's been well over a year and no waning in that love affair. Friends and family cant believe the change in him.

Maggie is adorable. She is giving me floofy ear envy. Hubby wants a plushy puppy next when my last old dog passes.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Gorgeous working line female, yes! Bi-color, not so much...I'd call her a blanket back, black and tan. But very very cute! And yes, once GSD puppy has you in their clutches, there's no going back! Wait until she's 3 yrs old, you won't even remember how you ever lived without her >:)

·
Super Moderator
8,482 Posts
^at just 4 months, I’d even venture to say her black blanket will recede into a saddle. But yes, very very cute!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe I’m not up on my GSD color schemes. I call her a bicolor because everybody in my Schutzhund club calls her Bicolor. I’m ignorant! Time for more GSD research I suppose.

She’s such a smart pup. Incredible with my kids. My wife tells me that I’m sweeter to Maggie than I am to her! She loves the pup too though. Maggs has been such an incredible addition to the family. I am eagerly awaiting our NEXT German Shepherd!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts