German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just goes to show you my girl is not very patient when it comes to her Flirt Pole???

·
Registered
280 Posts
Cute pictures! She is ready to play!

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
:rofl: Too funny :)

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Hey stranger! Maggie's telling you "hurry up Dad, I can't wait any longer!!!"
She looks all grown up :)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks She's a goof that's for sure.
Forgot this one! (My fav should have been first)

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Hi, have not seen you and Maggie on for awhile:) She's really matured, very pretty girl.

Rusty gets so excited when the flirt pool comes out, he will start to drool. lol

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey stranger! Maggie's telling you "hurry up Dad, I can't wait any longer!!!"
She looks all grown up :)
Hey Bear how's the Great White West treating you!
Had to laugh at your last Spring Snow this month how much snow did you end up getting?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi, have not seen you and Maggie on for awhile:) She's really matured, very pretty girl.

Rusty gets so excited when the flirt pool comes out, he will start to drool. lol
Thanks Courtney she has hasn't she.
We finally found the dog food that works best for her (Blue Buffalo) and she's really starting to put on the weight these days! I need to take a new photos these are about two months old if you can believe that!

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Hey Bear how's the Great White West treating you!
Had to laugh at your last Spring Snow this month how much snow did you end up getting?
You mean the snow we're still getting??? Last weekend we got about 12 inches. A few days ago we got 15 inches and it's still snowing/raining right now!

The whole, it's 65 & then snow the next day is getting real old, but then you know what I'm talking about :D

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You mean the snow we're still getting??? Last weekend we got about 12 inches. A few days ago we got 15 inches and it's still snowing/raining right now!

The whole, it's 65 & then snow the next day is getting real old, but then you know what I'm talking about :D
Haha... Yep I remember but you guys need the water so that's always the bright side! I see my Rockies won a double header yesterday with 8 inches of snow on the field?? Wow that's not what "The Boys of Summer" is all about I think?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just don't get it?
She comes over to the couch and looks at me then at the pole then me about 100 times till I give in??? haha.... She's a Goof!

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Bear is the same way, lol. We keep the flirt pole on top of a credenza and he will just sit in front of it and stare at it and then glance back at me. This will go on for 10 minutes or more until I say "oh you want to play" he will practically do backflips he's so happy.
I think the flirtpole is like candy to doggies

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
I have to keep her flirt pole in the hallway closet. She will go and sit in front of the door and look at me. Then Fiona will whine. She thinks if I sit pretty I should get what I want. Going to take flirt Poe out now.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Crazy isn't it?
Nothing else makes her act like this. Wonder if it would work on Hound dogs? haha...

·
Registered
766 Posts
I keep the our pole on the dining table that's never used and I catch Gunther poking his head up over the table (he's not allowed to climb up/stand against the table) trying to see if it's in his reach. She's a cutie :) Any reason for using both a head lead and harness? just curious :D

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I keep the our pole on the dining table that's never used and I catch Gunther poking his head up over the table (he's not allowed to climb up/stand against the table) trying to see if it's in his reach. She's a cutie :) Any reason for using both a head lead and harness? just curious :D

We purchase the harness first; it's one that is supposed to control her walking? Didn't Work at All!!! So when we got the over the nose one we just kept her in the harness cause it's very secure. The over the nose one comes off if they do their fish out of water but it has a backup strap that hooks to their collar.

The over the nose one works GREAT she's a much better walker because of it. Shes not overly happy with it though I think it embarrasses her???
:wild:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts