German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted on the intro forum awhile ago and meant to get around to posting more pics on here and just haven't. Sooo that means this will probably be an overload of photos. This is Madix "Grayline's the Good Son", he is 18 months old. We are training in: agility, rally, obedience, tracking, flyball, dock jumping and Schutzhund - hoping to start herding as well. Click on any to see larger.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Awww he's beautiful!!! I love the brindle coloring, his coat is gorgeous!

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
His coat has such rich colors!

Is this love, that I'm feeling? :wub:

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aww thanks everyone!! I am totally 100% infatuated with him lol so it's lovely to hear that others like him too :wub:

He is a real cutie!

Are the other dogs all yours too or just the dutch and yellow lab?
They are all mine - sort of. I was engaged and my ex-fiance took the pit and the lab/chessie but I still dog-sit and I can see/take them whenever I want. Kind of like joint custody I guess. The yellow was mine before we met and he despised Madix so it was obvious which I would be taking when I moved out. Most difficult thing I've ever gone through, leaving the other two behind...

Lol! Wouldn't surprise me. If we work together we could steal him :p! just kiddin :)
LOL, you could certainly try but since Madix is also very attached to me you might have more of a fight than you think ;)

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
And you two are making me crack up - WHERE did you come up with those names?!
Well ya see, I'm not supposed to tell anybody this, but I'm an interational superspy like secret agent Cody Banks. :) just kidding! Me and my friends all made up psycho spy names lol!!!
Ohh ya! That was an AWESOME name too. LaRen!!!! Haha nobody will every know ^.^

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Well ya see, I'm not supposed to tell anybody this, but I'm an interational superspy like secret agent Cody Banks. :) just kidding! Me and my friends all made up psycho spy names lol!!!
Ohh ya! That was an AWESOME name too. LaRen!!!! Haha nobody will every know ^.^
Exactly, they'll never suspect us!

Mwah ha ha ha ha! (evil laugh)

Do you think he'll leave willingly? If not, you're going in to get him, I'll drive the get away car. He looks like he has big teeth...............

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
He is stunning! I bet you get a lot of comments and questions wherever you go!

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Exactly, they'll never suspect us!

Mwah ha ha ha ha! (evil laugh)

Do you think he'll leave willingly? If not, you're going in to get him, I'll drive the get away car. He looks like he has big teeth...............
Haha probably not, she just mentioned him being loyal. Maybe I'll lure him with bacon... :cool:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts